What is the Infrared Sauna?
Combining specific wavelengths of light and heat, the infrared sauna is able to target tissues on a deeper level for increased rejuvenation. Normal saunas are beneficial because they heat the body to a temperature that increases blood flow mimicking similar effects of exercise. However, infrared saunas mainly heat the body via wavelengths which increase the benefits.
- Increased metabolism and weight loss
- Decrease muscle pain
- Immune system boost
- Improved detoxification of chemicals and metals
- Decreased joint pain
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- Improved skin complexion
- Decrease inflammation
- Increased sports recovery
- Improved sleep
- Improved blood flow
- Decrease cardiovascular disease risk
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR LONG TERM HEALTH?
Contact us to join the ADAPT Monthly Membership to promote
resiliency, health, and performance.