- Specializes in maximizing neurological threshold
- Works with clients from all backgrounds seeking maximum performance
- Founder Athletic Training Institute, MAT Rx, B.S. Biology Washington State University
- Specializes in Pilates for fitness and rehabilitation supported with MAT
- Works with individuals of all ages, athletic abilities and fitness levels
- MAT Specialist, B.A. Physical Education, Pilates Certified
- Specializes in creating specific, individualizes exercises for people of all abilitylevels with the goal of increasing tolerance to specific forces on the body
- Works with Athletes and general population how are looking to enhance the capabilities of their muscular system, as well as recovery from and/ or prevent injury
- MAT Specialist, Resistance Training Specialist Mastery program completion, Working towards MAT and Resistance Training Specialist Certifications
- Specializes in Nutrition and Environment optimization with individuals to enrich each Pillar of Health and enhance: genetic expression, blood markers, gut health, nervous system function
- Works with athletes and those seeking elite health and performance
- ADAPT and Integrated Systems Manager, MAT Specialist, B.S. Psychology.
- Specializes in training for improved strength, balance, energy, flexibility, and injury prevention
- Works with busy professionals between 40 and 65 years old
- MAT Masters Specialist, Precision Nutrition Level 1, Nutrition Coaching Institute Level 1 Mindset and Hormone Specialist
- Specializes in combat sports. Specifically, technical instruction, refinement ofskill sets, and specific strength and conditioning program creation
- Works with combat sport athletes and people trying to expand their martial art skill set. Or use martial arts to improve health and fitness.
- B.S. in Athletic Training, Muscle Activation Techniques Rx, Professional MMA Coaching
- Specializes as physical, mental, and emotional coach
- Works with anyone who wants to understand the process, and what it takes to apply knowledge into practical use for optimal recovery and adaptation for a fulfilling life
- Muscle activation techniques Rx full body practitioner, B.S. Exercise Physiology CWU
- B.S. Kinesiology WWU, MATs completed 2012, Current RTSs student
- Athletic Development (water polo/swimming, tennis, soccer, baseball)
- Post-injury return to sport. Works directly with Dr. Mimi Johnson, M.D. – Pediatric Sports Medicine (Kirkland, WA)
- Geriatric strength, balance, and lifestyle training
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Rain City Water Polo Club
- Specializes in health and wellness for people seeking to improve their lives, with an emphasis on rehabilitation from injury to return to sport and life.
- Works with professional and youth athletes from a variety of sports in injury prevention, recovery, and athletic development.
- B.S. Exercise and Sports Science, Pre-Physical Therapy, Muscle Activation Techniques, Resistance Training Specialist, US Soccer.
- Specializes in athletic development with the goal of increasing on-field performance, building resilience to daily stresses, and helping people thrive.
- Works with athletes seeking to perform at their highest level and individuals looking to discover what their body is capable of.
- Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist, B.A. Sports Medicine
- Specializes in athletic development.
- Works with all individuals.
- Muscle Activation Techniques.
I have been training with Kirk Bradshaw since the 8thgrade. I have been fortunate enough to never be placed on the DL. I could not recommend a better training regime and a better way to keep you healthy on and off the field.
“Having dealt with many injuries throughout my amateur/professional career, I have tried most rehab/physical therapy methods to overcome and prevent injuries. I discovered MAT in 2009 and have personally experienced and witnessed the evolution of the science and methods behind it. In regards to the throwing arm and how much stress that motion puts on our bodies, I have been amazed at the gains in range of motion as well as strength built up through activating and stabilizing that ROM. My arm strength and durability has increased over the years and has allowed me concentrate on proper arm action without fear of compensation and/or risk of injury. It is a great checks and balances system throughout the grind of a full professional season as well as an important tool in my off-season training program as I prepare my body for the season.”
“MAT has helped my arm a great deal throughout my highschool career. MAT helps keep my arm healthy and strong enough to play shortstop 100% the day after I throw 110 pitches”